Ability to concentrate test
Scales E3+ measures the ability to concentrate.
This test helps measure thinking level low.
This test measures specific characteristics
How does the test work?
The task is to indicate as quickly and accurately as possible whether an object is an E with exactly 3 points around it.
More ability tests:
- Verbal reasoning (Scales verbal)
- Numerical reasoning (Scales numerical)
- Inductive logical thinking (Scales cls & ix)
- Numeracy (Scales eql).
- Short-term memory (gridChallenge)
- Information handling (Clues).
- Learning efficiency (Scales lct)
- Deductive logical thinking (Scales lst)
- Skill in multitasking (Scales mt)
- Language proficiency Dutch/English/German (Scales lt-nl/ lt-e/lt-d)
- Applied numeracy (Scales tmt).
Interested in these or other tests?
Request a no-obligation online demo